Tachyon z/Assembler Enhancements
October 24, 2008:
Tachyon Software is pleased to announce the availability of
version 3.1 of the Tachyon z/Assembler.
Version 3.1 of the Tachyon z/Assembler supports the latest features
High Level Assembler V1.6
- The OPTABLE operand of the ACONTROL statement is supported.
- :MAC and :ASM may be specified at the end of the operation name to
indicate that the macro or non-macro version of an operation is to be used.
- QY and SY storage definitions are supported by the Tachyon z/Assembler.
- ADATA records can be generated in your choice of HLASM release 4,
release 5 or release 6 formats.
- Message suppression statistics are reported in the listing and ADATA records.
- Operand alignment flagging can be set to be informational for compatibility
with HLASM or as warnings as in prior Tachyon assembler versions.
If you dont yet have a copy of the Tachyon z/Assembler, you can download a
demonstration copy and try it for yourself.
If you are already licensed for any Tachyon Software product, download the