Appendix B - Product Support
If you should encounter a problem while using a Tachyon Software product
that you believe is the result of a defect with the product or documentation,
please contact Tachyon Software’s support organization. You may contact
us in any of the following ways:
When reporting a problem, please supply the following information:
- Your name and company.
- How we can contact you, and when.
- The name, version, release, and modification level of the product.
- The name and version of your operating system.
- A description of the problem.
- A copy of any related error messages.
- A listing of the options in effect.
A form is provided in the TXA_ReadMe.txt or txa.readme
file for your use when reporting problems via electronic mail.
Frames No Frames Previous Next Contents
Introduction Setup Running Options Macros Translation Compatibility Messages
© Copyright 1999-2007, Tachyon
Last modified on April 30, 2007